Shotgun Sinners

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shotgun Sinners

A New Era Is Coming...

+6
McBowden
Make Believe.
Slow Motion Suicide
everything is
Hopeless Heart
10 posters

Dreams about MCR

Hopeless Heart
    Hopeless Heart
    Shotgun Sinner

Male
    Aries Goat
    Number of posts : 3143
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

Dreams about MCR - Page 3 Empty Re: Dreams about MCR

Post by Hopeless Heart Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:34 am

Where's the dreams all i see is spam
    NØthing_At_All
    NØthing_At_All
    Avenge My Ghost

Male
    Leo Dog
    Number of posts : 5815
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Post by NØthing_At_All Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:35 am

this entire site is spam Dreams about MCR - Page 3 745801
    Hopeless Heart
    Hopeless Heart
    Shotgun Sinner

Male
    Aries Goat

Post by Hopeless Heart Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:50 am

I wonder who's fault that is? HUH?
    NØthing_At_All
    NØthing_At_All
    Avenge My Ghost

Male
    Leo Dog

Post by NØthing_At_All Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:51 am

yours because you don't punish us
    Hopeless Heart
    Hopeless Heart
    Shotgun Sinner

Male
    Aries Goat

Post by Hopeless Heart Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:55 am

Alright then

KEEP TO YOUR SPAM AND RANDOM THREADS UNLESS YOU ARE ACTUALLY ON TOPIC

like that? Yes?
    NØthing_At_All
    NØthing_At_All
    Avenge My Ghost

Male
    Leo Dog

Post by NØthing_At_All Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:58 am

Dreams about MCR - Page 3 838548

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:07 am

Can I spam just one more time on this thread? for old times sake?

lol

tehe

I already did... >.>

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:10 am

OMG i totally had an MCR dream last night

ok, so i was in this shop (well i think it was... something like hot topic im thinking... but kind of darker, and not as much stuff... pssssch details details) anywho so i was upstairs (i think i worked there....) and I was following this guy carrying a box of CD's. When we got upstairs, there were these 5 wax dolls like life sized ones and i was like "hey how long have we had them?" and the guy was like "oh, they arrived this morning" and they were MCR wax figures! what was weird, was Mikey and Bob were in TBP outfits, and Gerard, Frank and Ray were in Revengey outfits...
    Anywho, so i was like "i am SO getting photos with them later!" and the guy just shook his head and laughed
    It was now that i realised he was carrying 2 guitars, which i thought was weird, considering said shop didnt sell instruments... and then he went back downstairs, and i was just looking at the wax figures, when some guy walked behind me and laughed, and i turned around and it was Ray! with straight hair >.>
    and i kept my cool, i wasnt even excited... i was just like "hey dude! why are you here?" and he was like "promotion concert" and i was like "oh ok cool! do you need any help?" and he was like "yea, come with me"
    and then as we were walking we discussed his straight hair
    he told me mikey did it
    i told him i wasnt surprised
    so, we got to this little room, and Gerard was sitting there and he said "aw dude i said no fans!" and ray was like "na shes cool"
    and i was like OMG! but i kept quiet, cos ray said i was cool...
    and then i was talking to gerard, and i said something so weird... so dont judge me, cos it is NOT true... i said "yea, I liked you as people before I liked your music... my friend showed me Life On The Murder Scene once, and I thought you were a great bunch of guys. Your music isnt bad either" affraid
    i couldnt beleive it
    but he wasnt offended, he just laughed and said "thats so cool" Dreams about MCR - Page 3 584603

and then he was like "hey i need coffee... know anywhere good?" and i was like "i know a starbucks not far from here... we can take my car" and he was like "rad", so suddenly mikey, frank and bob appeared, so i had to squeeze all 5 of them into my car...
    so we were walking to my car, and we had to go past the wax dolls, and gerard just starts laughing SO hard and im like "what??" and hes like "please tell me im not that ugly!"
    i lold
    and then i made him take photos of me with the wax dolls. weird... i could have had photos with the real things, and i chose the wax dolls... anywho, gerard gave the camera to mikey, and jumped in a photo with me and we lold cos i had a gerard on each arm
    and then he hugged me and said "haha i cant beleive you arent treating us like celebrities! its like, no one ever treats us like normal people anymore..."

and then i woke up

god that was long.
    NØthing_At_All
    NØthing_At_All
    Avenge My Ghost

Male
    Leo Dog

Post by NØthing_At_All Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:17 am

*is jealous of dream you*
    Hopeless Heart
    Hopeless Heart
    Shotgun Sinner

Male
    Aries Goat

Post by Hopeless Heart Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:20 am

Woah nice dream
    *is jealous with Em*
    NØthing_At_All
    NØthing_At_All
    Avenge My Ghost

Male
    Leo Dog

Post by NØthing_At_All Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:22 am

*is jealous with Heather and Em*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:22 am

im jealous of dream me too

but LOL @ mikey and Bob in TBP outfits XD
    i just dont understand that hahahahahahahaha

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:23 am

PAGE CLAIM
    Plug In Baby
    Plug In Baby
    Bad Motherfucker

Female
    Taurus Rooster
    Number of posts : 2844
    Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by Plug In Baby Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:35 pm

Okay i've had like three MCR dreams i can remember.
    I had this first dream like a week after the big day out when they came and after my dream i was like geez that was wierd im gonna go listen to there music now thus starting my mcr craze all because of that dream.

so pretty much what happened in the dream was was watching them play in the boiler room at the BDO and gerard had his blonde hair and some how i killed him cause i was throwing bottles then security pulled me backstage and was all like Now what are we gonna do? our lead singer is dead.
    And Ray Mikey and Frank where backstage and they where with there manager Brian and he was explaining how he bought this guitar and it was like not really a guitar it was just the body of it cause it had no neck and Mikey was like can i hold it and Brian was like all reluctant to let him hold it incase he dropped it but he helded it and yeah he was like god its so heavey and it was funny but i dont remember how.
    Yeah the Ray turns around and was like hay she has blonde hair we can just cut it and she'll look just like him
    and the cut my hair and went on stage and everyone started leaving.

weird then i had a dream and i was in the black and white room and there was this glass table and some chairs and Ray was sitting there reading a book and he didnt look at me and i sat down next to him and i was like 'i really like your band' and he said 'Frank needs your help' and i didnt get it and he just sat there reading so i got up and walked around the room and i saw him like sitting on a step next to this over sized diving helmet [you know those really old looking ones] and he was writing in a diary and he was like 'i cant find my pencil' and i started crying and said 'i cant fid a Way out' and he hugged me and pointed and this door and said 'if you find my pencil can you give it back?' and i didnt reply i just ran to the door. and woke up.

so then i had this weird dream and i was at school and i was going on a field trip or something and i was sitting in the school hall and there were noo chairs so i was on the floor and everyone was in like there little social groups talking waiting for the buses to come and i was by myself and then Mikey sat next to me and started talking to me and i was just like yepp and not really talkin back and then alicia sat down next tome on the other side and i was like heyy and was talking to her and mikey got angry caue alicia was stealing his friends again

then the buses came and they were really aeroplanes and i got on and there were no seats in there either and then lyn z came and sat next to me and we were talking and i was really bummed out cause ray and bob wernt there and theyre my favorites then i woke up.
    Grown-up-Bullets
    Grown-up-Bullets
    Tongue-Tied

Female
    Leo Monkey
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2008-07-19

Post by Grown-up-Bullets Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:15 am

I had a dream last night that I was sitting in the gutter by the park and I saw Mikey, Frank and Ray coming towards me and they sat next to me, then Mikey started hitting everybody (not hard, just playfully) and he was cracking up laughing then Ray asked me if I wanted an orange.. rofl

Then I saw Bob and we started running down the street and we were trying to pick up all these colourful things and whoever got the most won.. and when we were about to compare the things we collected I woke up so I don't know who won Sad
    I'm pretty sure I would've.
    Very Happy

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:18 am

^ Both sound like awesome dreams! Very Happy

I always forget mine.
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Capricorn Snake
    Number of posts : 5458
    Registration date : 2008-07-06

Post by Slaughtermatic Sounds Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:39 am

I had this dream a while ago but didn't know we had this thread... right so....

Me and like a group of people I don't actually know were in the jungle. But it wasn't like a real jungle it was like all pretty and such, as if Walt Disney had made it. So we're just standing there and I was all "Woah. Is that Lyn-Z?" turns out it was and she was all "Hey, want this dog?" and she had a ginormous three headed dog. Cerberus, you know the one. Or 'Fluffy' from Harry Potter... Anyway. I was like yup.
    So she gave me this dog and I wanted to ride it but I was all "How do I get on?" so shes like
    "Ohh same Way you get on a dinosaur."
    And I was all like 'lolduh' as though it was the most obvious thing on the planet and next thing I know Im riding through this rad jungle on a giant 3 headed dog.
    So next thing I know we are at an airport and I was like "Mmmmkay." So I got for a look and there is all this construction stuff going on and guys building shit, and they builders were MCR and I was all "LOL GWay in flannel!" so anyhoo he was all
    "Damn I have to do an interview and I look like shit." he really did. He was all sweaty and dirty and WEARING FLANNEL! and asked if anyone had a shirt he could borrow. I was wearing an MCR shirt and was all "you can borrow mine." so next thing I know Im alone in this airport wearing his yucky shirt and hes off doing an interview in mine. Then these people I know showed up and I was like "OMG LOOOK! I ARE WEARING GWAY'S SHIRT!" and they go
    "Uhmm Rachel. They left ages ago."

So I was pissed that Gerard went back to NJ with my fucking MCR shirt I paid for and left me with his yucky one. So I got the airport dude to ring him and he put me on the phone and I was all "Bitch I want my shirt back." and Gerard was on the other end and he was drunk! I was all "Ohh noez heart broken. World crashing down around my ears. Oww the pain" then woke up and was gutted I didn't have a three headed dog, but rapt that I still had my shirt. and gutted that I didn't know Gways phone number.
    Oh So Famous

Male
    Scorpio Number of posts : 3818
    Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by . Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:48 am

AW... i havent had any for ages
    Plug In Baby
    Plug In Baby
    Bad Motherfucker

Female
    Taurus Rooster

Post by Plug In Baby Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:34 am

I had a dream about spencer smith and me and Panic were at this big water park and me and spencer were at this cafe there and he was talking to me and was really into me. then we started walking around this toy store and i reached out to grab this freaky looking board game and he looked at my hand and was like Shocked then was like 'I really gotta get back to the guys, and i was like 'oh, okay. call me.' and he just left me and i was so bummed out cause he looked like he really liked me. then i saw spencer and john talking at the cafe [i wasn't in the room but you know how dreams are] and john was like 'so what happened with you and caitlin?, why'd you leave her?' and he was like 'she was wearing a ring. didn't you see it?' [i think he ment a wedding ring but i don't know cause i don't remember wearing one]. the john was all 'hey you know thats her straightedge ring...' and he was like 'Oh, okay...' [then i was in his point of view and he was looking for me and couldn't find me.
    then i woke up...
    Plug In Baby
    Plug In Baby
    Bad Motherfucker

Female
    Taurus Rooster

Post by Plug In Baby Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:24 pm

So I had another MCR dream

So it started and I was at a school carnival and I see Ray, Frank and I think Gerard too at a desk signing stuff [looked like the BDO signing tent.]. So I get them to sign this black and white picture of them, and I start talking to Ray and Frank about how I play guitar and how they inspiared me to play. Me and Ray talk about guitars for a while and hes really enjoying our conversation and then I look at the picture they signed foe me and they signed in red, so it didn't show up that good. So i ask them if they would come with me to sign something else, Frank got all nervous and was worried because he had an interview to do and didn't want to be late. But Ray was just like 'come on Frank shes a really big fan, who cares about the interview'. so Frank agrees and we walk awhile and I start telling them about SS and how you guys wouldn't belive that I meet them. So we walk into this computer classroom with a class in it and I get on a computer and try to get on SS but the computer froze before they could see it. By this time Frank is getting annoyed and didn't seem interested about anything I was doing. So then I ws trying to get them to sign stuff but the paper dissintegrated and the pens stopped working which made Frank angryer and Ray started getting annoyed so I asked them to sign the classroom wall but the teacher stopped them. Then the next thing I know, Frank and Ray are shouting at me saying I was wasting their time and they stormed off down the hall and I went running after them and shouted 'Come back please, this isn't fair, just because I'm not one of your cool fans that are into comics and vampiers and can make Terradactale noises.' Then I see Gerard and he comes up to me and says "You know, you're right those guys are being jerks, sometimes we just get bored of the usual fans and we need a break'. so me and Gerard start walking around and I start talking about how I owe him alot for introducing me to the Smashing pumpkins, The Pixies and The Misfits. and then we start walking to this big school field with a stage and we start talking about how Weezer was going on stage soon and how some one had basically ruined Weezers set because they let slip that Weezer wher going to play in the costumes the used when they were 16. We walked passed Frank sitting on the ground giggling and being interviewed.
    and then I woke up.
    NØthing_At_All
    NØthing_At_All
    Avenge My Ghost

Male
    Leo Dog

Post by NØthing_At_All Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:44 am

...that's random.

I love that you were trying to log on to SS, I think we'd scare them off pretty quickly.
    Plug In Baby
    Plug In Baby
    Bad Motherfucker

Female
    Taurus Rooster

Post by Plug In Baby Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:24 am

Yeah. That dream fully made me hate Frank for two seconds when i woke up.
    NØthing_At_All
    NØthing_At_All
    Avenge My Ghost

Male
    Leo Dog

Post by NØthing_At_All Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:29 am

It would probably turn me on to see him angry though
    Plug In Baby
    Plug In Baby