Shotgun Sinners

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shotgun Sinners

A New Era Is Coming...

5 posters

Rachel Rants.

Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Capricorn Snake
    Number of posts : 5458
    Registration date : 2008-07-06

Rachel Rants. Empty Rachel Rants.

Post by Slaughtermatic Sounds Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:29 am

Rachel Rants. Xpzytd

I know we were doing away with people's names in topic titles but that has been the name of my journal series since the 25th of March 2008... And I can't think of what else to call it.

I post these on Mibba quite frequently.
    Each banner is a link to the actual journal entry.
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Capricorn Snake

Rachel Rants. Empty Re: Rachel Rants.

Post by Slaughtermatic Sounds Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:31 am

Rachel Rants. Xpzytd
    HORROR MOVIES

I hate them!
    Everyone at course is getting all excited about Halloween and they're going to rent horror movies and scare them selves... Oh my god, I just can't do it.

Personally I blame Lauren. HELLO! What decent babysitter lets two ten year olds watch 'The Exorcist'?! Ugh.
    Now, I did watch it from behind a cushion... but still. Gimme a break I was ten.

But then...Oh man...
    I was 11. I went to Girl Guides, we were having a sleepover one night. See the church we went to had a hall, the hall's basement was all done up like a den. Lots of bean bags, it's own little tuck shop, that sort of thing.
    That night we watched movies. Fuck Fuckety Fuck Fuck.
    15 teenage girls, me and my other 11 year old friend and a movie that I think was called 'Halloween H20' or something along those lines.
    If you've never seen it... Basically, pyscho in a white mask kills lots of people. -shudder-
    I have never been more scared of anything in my life.
    To be 100% honest, I am still scared that the Michael dude in the mask with his kitchen knife will be hiding when I'm home alone.
    I've mentioned was in a basement at the time right? A basement of a church... yeah.

No joke, mum considered therapy. I slept with the light on. I can't go to sleep now without thinking "If I can't see them, they can't get me." Seriously. I am that much of a pansy. I don't mean to. Its like an OCD or something.

So then then the next Girl Guide sleep over rolls around. and mum was all "Now take your walkman," (Yes, before iPods, kids,.) "And listen to that and don't watch the horror movies. Promise?"
    No problem.... I didn't wanna watch them. But... No batteries.
    So I ended up listening to 'The Craft' and 'I Still Know What you Did Last Summer'

Wasn't just as scared but it was still pretty bad.

I always have over thought situations and my imagination gets the better of me. I end up thinking of myself getting murdered in the worst possible ways and it scares the hell out of me.
    Although since then I have seen, and was not scared of 'Freddy vs Jason', 'American Werewolf In London', 'Sixth Sense', 'The Others'and 'Gothika'.
    But also since then I have hidden behind a cushion/ sofa/ ex-boyfriend while theothers in the room watched 'Boo!', 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre', 'Saw [insert correct roman numeral here]' and 'The Exorcism Of Emily Rose' AndI'm sure there was another really brutal one... Don't remember it's name though.

I just can't do it!
    ...Lion King anyone?

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:43 am

i agree. im scared of them.

i want the lion king and finding nemo tomorrow.

i saw the sixth sense when i was 7, and i am now terrified of ghosts.
    i didnt sleep for 3 nights, and when i did, the lights were on. this is going to be my first halloween with horror movies... but there is a dashing young lad who i hope will comfort me =]
    Oh So Famous

Male
    Scorpio Number of posts : 3818
    Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by . Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:20 pm

aww... i get soo freaked out!
    I havent watched a full "horror" movie... ever.. the closest ive come is Final Destination 3 XD
    NØthing_At_All
    NØthing_At_All
    Avenge My Ghost

Male
    Leo Dog
    Number of posts : 5815
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Post by NØthing_At_All Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:09 am

*already commented on mibba*
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Capricorn Snake

Post by Slaughtermatic Sounds Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:33 am

Rachel Rants. Xpzytd
    DRIVING

Oh god.
    So you know how some people are scared of spiders? And some people are scared of flying? And some people are scared of sharks?
    Well me, I'm scared of cars.

There are only a few people I'd get in a car with. They terrify me.

So my mum and I had this deal. I am finally allowed to get my lip pierced if I got my learners licence.
    So I studied the road code, went and sat my theory test and passed.
    Excellent. BUT

Because I got my learners licence through my course they expect me to do driving lessons. I was like "Uhh.. No. I can't. Sorry." And explained to my tutor that I have this weird irrational fear and what not... So they decided I should go with Charlotte during her lesson and just sit in the back and "Take a chill pill or tw- seven."

So while Charlotte was a good driver and the instructor kept asking me if I was okay I was just about crying the whole time. I can't explain it. I was just terrified.

Then Charlotte has this great idea "We should go up to Seaview and let Rachel drive!"
    Seaview is the old abandoned hospital place. Very big, Very empty...
    I nearly threw up.
    So the instructor turned around and said "So what do you think?" I told him I didn't want to drive. He said that was fine but told Charlotte to go up there anyway and practice U-turns. So I semi-relax.

Anyway, we get up there and he's like "Right stop here, Charlotte." So she parked the car, turned it all off and everything. then he goes "Right, swap drivers."
    Instantly my hands got sweaty and my mouth dried up (Why is that...?) anyway I was all "Waaah. No I can't."
    At this point Charlotte was out of the car, trying to open my door to get in the back seat. But I freaked out, tried to lock it..., couldn't. So I was just holding it shut while trying to explain to this guy I couldn't drive the damn car.

And then, I totally hate my self for this part... my voice started cracking and my knees were shaking. My face got all red cause I was embarrassed for being so scared. He was like "Look we'll take the keys away. I'll get out. You just sit in the driver seat."
    FUCK. STOP BEING SO UNDERSTANDING! NOW I FEEL WORSE!

But I couldn't do it and Charlotte's just like "... Rachel... are you... crying?"
    " -sniff- Nearly. Can you just take me back?"

So they did and kept looking at me like I would spontaneously combust at any second.
    When we got back inside my tutor was her usual oober-happy self and said "How'd it go?"
    I do believe the answer was "I am a driving instructor. Not a therapist. I don't think I can teach this girl."

...Good news is: I'm getting my lip pierced on the 10th...yay..
    Oh So Famous

Male
    Scorpio Number of posts : 3818
    Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by . Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:09 am

aww... i was like that (but not to the extreme... but now i love driving..

things will get better rachel

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:24 am

i can undertand.

but now, i cant imagine not driving, its worth it in the end, i promise
    NØthing_At_All
    NØthing_At_All
    Avenge My Ghost

Male
    Leo Dog
    Number of posts : 5815
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Post by NØthing_At_All Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:05 am

arms
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Capricorn Snake

Post by Slaughtermatic Sounds Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:57 pm

Rachel Rants. Xpzytd
    Guess what I got

She's back! Who missed me?!

Now on to the journals main topic. Who is my favourite band?
    If you answered "Green Day" you are correct and may move on to the next paragraph. If not, you clearly don't know me all that well and need to read the next paragraph and become my friend.

Green Day announced a New Zealand show.
    Just about pissed my self with excitement, epic planning and panicking ensured Jojo and I got tickets when they went on pre-sale on June 25th. They went on sale to the general public today at 9am and sold out in minutes. So, they announced a second show. Tickets went on sale at 9.30am.
    Jojo got us a pair of tickets.

I am going to see Green Day on the 18th of December and then again on the 19th of December. That will mean getting to the Vector Arena on the 17th, camping outside with activities such as Twister, eating junk food and dancing to music only I can hear. Camp Green Day is gonna go off!
    I got a ticket to two Green Day shows. It hasn't really sunk in yet.

I'm going to go fangirl all over the Internet now.
    Rachel Rants. 9qjjvq Rachel Rants. 13467141a11101189859l
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Libra Horse
    Number of posts : 3817

Post by Slow Motion Suicide Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:36 am

you missed out the bit where both me and you were freaking out this morning when we first heard about the 2nd show coz we didnt think we were gonna be able to get tickets...

oh and i think you should finish your 'Rachel Rants' from NOVEMBER which was suppose to be done by CHRISTMAS!! lol

ohh you also missed out the part about how one of my tutors like hates me coz i wasnt paying attention in class coz i was too busy buying Green Day tickets

Last edited by Synyster Gates on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Capricorn Snake

Post by Slaughtermatic Sounds Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:38 am

Lulz.
    Just for you I will take my laptop with me to Auckland and while bored in the hotel I shall type all typtasticly.
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Libra Horse

Post by Slow Motion Suicide Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:39 am

lol good good.
    i hope you dont take this long to write about Green Day afterwards...
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Capricorn Snake

Post by Slaughtermatic Sounds Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:41 am

Nah, I wrote about MCR every night after December 6th, it only took a month because it was so retardedly detailed lol.
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Libra Horse

Post by Slow Motion Suicide Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:42 am

lol well i dont see why the roadtrip one is taking so long... we basically wrote parts of it while we were there!! haha
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Capricorn Snake

Post by Slaughtermatic Sounds Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Rachel Rants. Xpzytd
    Camp Green Day/ December 17th - January 18th.

I am currently wetting myself with excitement in anticipation for what will be the most amazing month of my life.

December 15th will be my last day at work until the new year, were I shall bug everyone stupid going on about how excited I am. The next day, the 16th I make sure I am all packed and annoy the living crap out of my five flatmates and my boyfriend going on about how excited I am. Then, the next morning Jojo and I fly out of Christchurch and arrive in Auckland. We may have a snoop around the international terminal before heading to our hotel. By this point I will probably have taken around 12 Billion photos.

A trip to a supermarket for sensible camping foods will probably be called for. The last time I concert camped I made myself so ill with energy drinks, lollies and caffeine pills. But this time I shall be well behaved and eat carrot sticks, apples sandwiches and drink lots of water. From this point on I plan to sit in my sleeping bag outside the Vector Arena. We're planning to go halves on a game of Twister for the occasion.
    Hopefully I will have my Green Day jeans. I haven't started them yet but it's my plan for after work tomorrow. They will look like the ones I did for the MCR concert, only Green Day, obviously. [MCR Jeans.] [And Again.] Although, as Green Day have considerably more songs than My Chemical Romance, one line from every song isn't looking too likely. So I'll just do my favorites.

So, for me, anyway, the 17th will be spent outside the Arena being stupid and chillaxing with whatever other fans turn up a day early. I know a few people going to one show or another. The hotel is right across the street which is also handy because it's likely I will take another 12 Billion photos and need to charge my camera. After a night of sleeping in the street in the biggest city in New Zealand I'll wake up more excited than I thought possible. My boyfriend's Christmas leave starts that day, so after whatever the army makes him do that day, he flies up to Auckland to see his family and has promised to bring me some supplies. I'm not sure what they are yet, but I'm hoping for Vodka. Actually no, I don't mix drinking and concerts, I'm one of those drunks who forgets stuff and that would suck.

Each time I have been to a concert at the Vector I have had a Doodle Bear for all the fans to sign and write a message on. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for one for this trip. Timothy, the MCR Bear. Edward, The Panic! At The Disco Bear. It's Tradition.

After epic queuing and excitement, that night I will see Green Day live for the first time. It has been my dream for years, ack. I'm so excited. Obviously I can't go into too much detail here as I have no idea what will happen. I just have my fingers crossed for 'Minority' so I can hear my favorite line, live. "One light, one mind flashing in the dark, blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts."

Afterwards, I'll go back across the street with Jojo, upload the next 12 Billion photos I took, have a shower, brush my teethies, grab my sleeping bag, head back across the street and do it all again. Yup, sleep there that night, wait all day and then go see my favorite band for a second time. I have no doubt that after the second concert I will be totally, completely, 100% waaaasted. And just want to crash and sleep for a million years. I want to pick up a tour t-shirt at some point from the merch stall. Then my boyfriend will come and pick me up from Jojo's hotel, he will drive us to his parents house were I get to meet them for the first time (Eeep!) and then comes the sleep I was so desperate for.

The next day will be December 20th and that man promised me photos will Santa Claus, so dammit he's taking me to a mall to get my picture taken. So we'll stay with his parents for a few days then fly back down to Christchurch the morning of the 22nd and roadtrip for three hours over to the west coast where we will stay with my mum and brother over Christmas until the 27th, when we will drive back to Christchurch, only to fly up to Auckland again to spend a few days with my boyfriends family, then some friends of his are hiring a house on the beach for New Years so we'll go there for a few days. Before joining the army and moving to Christchurch, Cam was an outdoor instructor so he's taking me to his old work 'Tree Adventures'. I'm absolutely crapping myself but it should be fun. So we're living it up in Auckland until the 14th of January, we fly back down to Christchurch and as the next day is a Friday I do what every girl does the weekend before her 20th birthday. I'm hiring a bouncy castle. Yup. Party at my place. Drinks and stuff to jump on, what more could you ask for?! My Actually birthday is on thee 18th... The day I start back at work. Lol Awesome.

Rachel Rants. 13467141a11169514682l
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Libra Horse

Post by Slow Motion Suicide Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:57 pm

you forgot the part where we annoy the shit outta everyone on the plane lol
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Capricorn Snake

Post by Slaughtermatic Sounds Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:12 am

Rachel Rants. Xpzytd
    'Evermore' by Alyson Noel and How Much I Hated It.

That was awful.
    I wish I was able to put a book down after I start reading it. But I always want to know how the story ends.

Ever is the Queen of the Mary Sues.
    Damen is not Edward Cullen no matter how hard Alyson Noel tries to make him seem like it. And 'Evermore' is not Twilight.
    Here is a handy dandy list of various 'I wish I was Stephenie Meyer' moments, by Alyson Noel.

1)"Damen drives fast. Really fast.", Guh. Drives like a Cullen, does he?
    2) She notices Damen doesn't eat, just seems to move his food around.
    3) "...and other times he sounds like he just walked out of the pages of 'Wuthering Heights'." I'm sure Bella says something like that about Edward and 'Wuthering Heights' is her favorite book.
    4)And she can't read his thoughts, just like Edward can't read Bella's. Rachel Rants. 116732862908882
    5) The way she obsesses over him just makes me think of Bella's infatuation with Edward.
    6) And there is a "Beautiful meadow". Yes, a meadow. Not a clearing, not a glade or a dale... but a meadow.
    7) The fact that he's in her room being all creepy while she sleeps.

...And Damen said something about sucking at baseball and I was like "Twilight joke?" Rachel Rants. 121024730580202
    Hard to say.

Something that really annoyed me (Perhaps I am just pedantic?) was that she changes the dog's gender at the start of the book.
    "...with Buttercup's head resting in Riley's lap, while his tail thumped softly against my leg..." then on the next page "...with Buttercup wagging her tail and leading the way."
    And other stupid little things, like she didn't bother to re-read anything. Damen buys her a horse bit bracelet at the race track, and later it has suddenly morphed into a horse shoe bracelet.

And the name dropping?! WHY FOR?! Rachel Rants. 124102996263351
    "She dangles the iPod between us so we can both hear Sid Vicious screaming about anarchy in the UK."
    ...Johnny Rotten was the singer from the Sex Pistols. Sid played bass. Research, please! I cannot stand the Sex Pistols and I know that.
    How she imagines Orlando Bloom. (Although it's probably who I would think of first...)
    Havens obsession with Marilyn Manson and Evanescence.
    The label whoring, Converse, Juicy etc.

No one in the story seems to have a nice regular name, either. There are no Sarah's or Emma's. There is however, a 'Haven', 'Ever', 'Evangeline', 'Drina' 'Honor' and a 'Sabine'.
    Furreals, Could just one of your character have a name someone has heard of?

I have read better fanfics written by GWay obsessed 15 year olds. Rachel Rants. 116732862908882
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Libra Horse

Post by Slow Motion Suicide Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:12 am

ahh rachel, how i have missed your ranting
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Capricorn Snake

Post by Slaughtermatic Sounds Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Why thank you. I enjoy posting them on MCR.com and having the shit ripped out of me. lol.
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Libra Horse

Post by Slow Motion Suicide Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:05 am

linky please
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Capricorn Snake

Post by Slaughtermatic Sounds Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:44 am

Hopeless Heart
    Hopeless Heart
    Shotgun Sinner

Male
    Aries Goat
    Number of posts : 3143
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

Post by Hopeless Heart Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:46 pm

That was funny, I love your rant and that book sounds crap!
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Libra Horse

Post by Slow Motion Suicide Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:11 am

that kept me amused for quite a while lol

Sponsored content