Shotgun Sinners

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shotgun Sinners

A New Era Is Coming...

+9
Slow Motion Suicide
Make Believe.
NØthing_At_All
everything is
Brechen Aus
Slaughtermatic Sounds
Black And Purple Cloud
Plug In Baby
13 posters

WAYT

McBowden
    McBowden
    Oh So Famous

Female
    Gemini Rooster
    Number of posts : 3863
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

WAYT - Page 38 Empty Re: WAYT

Post by McBowden Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:17 am

yea. but its still to hot.

technically, you can have ice cream anytime of the year, summer just makes you wanna have it more often....
    McBowden
    McBowden
    Oh So Famous

Female
    Gemini Rooster

Post by McBowden Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:18 am

my back hurts...
    Black And Purple Cloud
    Black And Purple Cloud
    Never Coming Home

Male
    Sagittarius Snake
    Number of posts : 4178
    Registration date : 2008-11-16

Post by Black And Purple Cloud Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:19 am

Summer pwns all face. Jojo it was actually 35. The met service said so.
    I sat in millys clam shell it was cool and then i made tortillas.
    McBowden
    McBowden
    Oh So Famous

Female
    Gemini Rooster

Post by McBowden Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:22 am

winter is best.
    firstly, its my birthday! which means more mcr merch
    second, its easier to warm up than cool down
    thirdly, you are more motivated to move to warm up, [thus helping fight obesity]
    fourthly, you sweat less. this means you dont smell, and you use less spray. which then saves the environment...

need it go on?
    Black And Purple Cloud
    Black And Purple Cloud
    Never Coming Home

Male
    Sagittarius Snake

Post by Black And Purple Cloud Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:25 am

Summer is win.
    The sun is up till late, so you can do more with your day.
    Its warm = less clothing = less consumption = good for planet
    No need to heat = better for the environment (much less housing has cooling than heating here)
    Sun
    Foliage
    It starts 1 day after my birthday so i have money.
    Swimming is an option
    The Beach
    Ice Cream
    Cocktails.
    Hot summer nights Laughing
    McBowden
    McBowden
    Oh So Famous

Female
    Gemini Rooster

Post by McBowden Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:30 am

Summer is win. Me thinks not
    The sun is up till late, so you can do more with your day. doing stuff as nothing to do with the WEATHER
    Its warm = less clothing = less consumption = good for planet no. MORE consumption. the amount of sunblock people use instead is much higher, im sure
    No need to heat = better for the environment (much less housing has cooling than heating here) many people have air con and fans. in winter, all you need is a blanket or more clothes
    Sun snow. SNOWBALL FIGHT! win win win
    Foliage not ALL trees shed their laves in winter
    It starts 1 day after my birthday so i have money. get a job
    Swimming is an option swimming is an option ALL year round. besides, more and more new zealanders are dying coz they CANT swim.
    The Beach personally, i think beaches are GREAT when they are less crowded and overcast
    Ice Cream who says you cant have ice cream in winter?
    Cocktails. same applies
    Hot summer nights just make winter nights warm yourself!
    McBowden
    McBowden
    Oh So Famous

Female
    Gemini Rooster

Post by McBowden Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:37 am

NEEEEEEEEEEEWW RANK!!!!

boo yah
    McBowden
    McBowden
    Oh So Famous

Female
    Gemini Rooster

Post by McBowden Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:39 am

..so am i the only one here going to Parachute?
    Black And Purple Cloud
    Black And Purple Cloud
    Never Coming Home

Male
    Sagittarius Snake

Post by Black And Purple Cloud Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:40 am

Summer is win. Me thinks not. Summer IS win.

The sun is up till late, so you can do more with your day. doing stuff as nothing to do with the WEATHER. Yes it does. You obviously dont go outside much. You can get tan. You can play sports. You can play games in the sun. The grass doesnt have dew on it. You can go outside. The sun is strong. The garden grows.

Its warm = less clothing = less consumption = good for planet no. MORE consumption. the amount of sunblock people use instead is much higher, im sure. Not nearly as bad as the oil that needs to be extracted for synthetic clothing or the glorious summer sun needed to make cotton.

No need to heat = better for the environment (much less housing has cooling than heating here) many people have air con and fans. in winter, all you need is a blanket or more clothes. People warm their house. Warming takes energy, its bad for your health to have a house below 18 degrees. So burn the wood and coal..kill the planet.

Sun snow. SNOWBALL FIGHT! win win win Does it even snow where you live?

Foliage not ALL trees shed their laves in winter. You have never been to chch have you?

It starts 1 day after my birthday so i have money. get a job. I get paid winter and summer.

Swimming is an option swimming is an option ALL year round. besides, more and more new zealanders are dying coz they CANT swim.
    Those who cant swim and go swimming deserve to die. Those who can swim and do it in stupid places also deserve to die. This is a good Way of keeping the genepool strong.

The Beach personally, i think beaches are GREAT when they are less crowded and overcast Beaches here are great and its generally sunny and not crowded.
    Ice Cream who says you cant have ice cream in winter? Ice cream on a hot summer day cant be beat. Also other stuff like smoothies.
    Cocktails. same applies
    Hot summer nights just make winter nights warm yourself! Walking around town in summer at night is great. In winter you need a coat, do you know how much effort and paranoia is needed to keep that coat? coz its too hot inside for it and too cold outside not to have it.
    McBowden
    McBowden
    Oh So Famous

Female
    Gemini Rooster

Post by McBowden Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:55 am

Rolling Eyes no. WINTER is win. WINter.

The sun is up till late, so you can do more with your day. doing stuff as nothing to do with the WEATHER. Yes it does. You obviously dont go outside much. You can get tan. You can play sports. You can play games in the sun. The grass doesnt have dew on it. You can go outside. The sun is strong. The garden grows.
    you can play sports all year round. they are called WINTER sports, you know.
    Gardens grow in winter too. often they flourish better due to the extra moisture.

Its warm = less clothing = less consumption = good for planet no. MORE consumption. the amount of sunblock people use instead is much higher, im sure. Not nearly as bad as the oil that needs to be extracted for synthetic clothing or the glorious summer sun needed to make cotton. but clothes are RE-USEABLE. you cant re-use SUNBLOCK, can you? other items of clothing, often including sun hats, sunglasses and swimwear such as bikinis are also produced just for summer, and these often get used only a few times.

No need to heat = better for the environment (much less housing has cooling than heating here) many people have air con and fans. in winter, all you need is a blanket or more clothes. People warm their house. Warming takes energy, its bad for your health to have a house below 18 degrees. So burn the wood and coal..kill the planet.burning wood and coal, producing CO2 is only bad if you dont make yourself carbon neutral by planting more trees to take in the CO2 and replace it with oxygen, which is then good for us.

Sun snow. SNOWBALL FIGHT! win win win Does it even snow where you live? no.BUT, the rimutakas often snow. as does the place where my cousins live.

Foliage not ALL trees shed their laves in winter. You have never been to chch have you? i went there this time last year actually. FUCK it was HOT. where i am, we have good trees that dont shed leaves

It starts 1 day after my birthday so i have money. get a job. I get paid winter and summer. then its not a summer bonus is it?

Those who cant swim and go swimming deserve to die. Those who can swim and do it in stupid places also deserve to die. This is a good Way of keeping the genepool strong.
    i thought you didn't like elitists?
    besides, if, by chance, you were put into a situation (such as how you dont like going on a boat) where you didnt feel comfortable with, but had no choice, got into a difficult situation in the water, would you like to die because you couldnt swim in that situation?

The Beach personally, i think beaches are GREAT when they are less crowded and overcast Beaches here are great and its generally sunny and not crowded. if people arent there, the beaches mustnt be that good, or people would be flocking there.
    besides, whats crowded for you? i believe our opinions of crowds differ.

Ice Cream who says you cant have ice cream in winter? Ice cream on a hot summer day cant be beat. Also other stuff like smoothies. ice creams MELT in the sun. in winter, ice creams only melt if your SUPER SLOW

Cocktails. same applies
    Hot summer nights just make winter nights warm yourself! Walking around town in summer at night is great. In winter you need a coat, do you know how much effort and paranoia is needed to keep that coat? coz its too hot inside for it and too cold outside not to have it. well, if your so paranoid, take a few chill pills! coats are NOT the biggest worry you should have, honestly

in conclusion, winter pwns
    McBowden
    McBowden
    Oh So Famous

Female
    Gemini Rooster

Post by McBowden Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:59 am

haha my strike coding was rather fail..... LIKE SUMMER
    Make Believe.
    Make Believe.
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Pisces Monkey
    Number of posts : 1081
    Registration date : 2008-07-07

Post by Make Believe. Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:01 am

OK!
    lets agree to disagree huh?
    though in sure both of you want to get the last word in.,...
    McBowden
    McBowden
    Oh So Famous

Female
    Gemini Rooster

Post by McBowden Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:04 am

pretty much yea.

although. theres two good things about summer. the ONLY two good things i can think of:

- Festivals/Concerts. more chances to see good bands, i guess. theres a few negatives to that though
    - THE NUMBER ONE, SUMMER JAM, OF ALL FUCKIN' TIME! [I'm Not okay (I Promise)]
    Make Believe.
    Make Believe.
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Pisces Monkey

Post by Make Believe. Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:07 am

yep
    McBowden
    McBowden
    Oh So Famous

Female
    Gemini Rooster

Post by McBowden Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:08 am

on another note, not ony does my back hurt like heck, but i just bit my finger, i have no idea why, and now it hurts too
    AAND my eyes have gone blurry. . .
    McBowden
    McBowden
    Oh So Famous

Female
    Gemini Rooster

Post by McBowden Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:08 am

. . . i think i secretly have.... i dunno.. rabies?
    McBowden
    McBowden
    Oh So Famous

Female
    Gemini Rooster

Post by McBowden Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:09 am

i take the eyes-are-blurry thing back. it was a mixture of sun reflecting on my computer screen and my hair. *facepalm*
    Make Believe.
    Make Believe.
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Pisces Monkey

Post by Make Believe. Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:10 am

that sucks
    McBowden
    McBowden
    Oh So Famous

Female
    Gemini Rooster

Post by McBowden Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:11 am

hm. this is a rather depressing topic- rabies and my general fail-to-realise-my-hair-is-in-my-face-ness.

in other news.... there is no other news. =/

hows america?
    McBowden
    McBowden
    Oh So Famous

Female
    Gemini Rooster

Post by McBowden Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:13 am

i just punched my back. i actually heard it click. and felt those vertebrae things move o.O
    on the other hand, one side hurts less now!
    Black And Purple Cloud
    Black And Purple Cloud
    Never Coming Home

Male
    Sagittarius Snake

Post by Black And Purple Cloud Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:15 am

Rolling Eyes no. WINTER is win. WINter. Winter does win, its my second favourite. But summer is hotter.

The sun is up till late, so you can do more with your day. doing stuff as nothing to do with the WEATHER.
    Yes it does. You obviously dont go outside much. You can get tan. You
    can play sports. You can play games in the sun. The grass doesnt have
    dew on it. You can go outside. The sun is strong.

you can play sports all year round. they are called WINTER sports, you know. You cant do water sports in winter or you die.

Gardens grow in winter too. often they flourish better due to the extra moisture. Are you retarded or just ignorant? Have you ever tried to grow a garden? They need certain soil temperature to germinate (absent in winter) they need sunlight to photosynthesize (you know them 8 hour mid winter days? not so good for plants) Water comes in spring. Spring rains fill the reservoirs and and aquifers so you can water during summer and get lots of growth. SUMMER FRUIT...only ripens in summer. Have you ever mowed the grass in winter...no because it stops growing .

[strike]Its warm = less clothing = less consumption = good for planet no. MORE consumption. the amount of sunblock people use instead is much higher, im sure.
    Not nearly as bad as the oil that needs to be extracted for synthetic
    clothing or the glorious summer sun needed to make cotton.
    but
    clothes are RE-USEABLE. you cant re-use SUNBLOCK, can you? other items
    of clothing, often including sun hats, sunglasses and swimwear such as
    bikinis are also produced just for summer, and these often get used
    only a few times.
    Umm no i wear my summer clothes in summer all summer and its the same stuff from years past. Get over sun block, there are natural alternatives. Winter clothing is just as likely to be changed by the people who change thier summer clothing and there is more of it.

No need to heat = better for the environment (much less housing has cooling than heating here) many people have air con and fans. in winter, all you need is a blanket or more clothes.
    People warm their house. Warming takes energy, its bad for your health
    to have a house below 18 degrees. So burn the wood and coal..kill the
    planet.
    burning wood and coal, producing CO2 is only bad if you
    dont make yourself carbon neutral by planting more trees to take in the
    CO2 and replace it with oxygen, which is then good for us. But you can grow your trees in winter so youre screwed there...infact they grow best in summer...so summer is better because the trees are growing and absobing more CO2 oh and remeber them decidious trees? yeah they dont work in winter.

Sun snow. SNOWBALL FIGHT! win win win Does it even snow where you live? no.BUT, the rimutakas often snow. as does the place where my cousins live. It snows where i live. Its ok but sun is more useful. Snowjust makes you cold and wet.

Foliage not ALL trees shed their laves in winter.
    You have never been to chch have you?
    i went there this time
    last year actually. FUCK it was HOT. where i am, we have good trees
    that dont shed leaves. Chch is ugly in the winter and its cold as fuck. Chch is lovely in the summer. Warm. Beaches. WIN

It starts 1 day after my birthday so i have money. get a job. I get paid winter and summer. then its not a summer bonus is it?

Those
    who cant swim and go swimming deserve to die. Those who can swim and do
    it in stupid places also deserve to die. This is a good Way of keeping
    the genepool strong.
    besides,
    if, by chance, you were put into a situation (such as how you dont like
    going on a boat) where you didnt feel comfortable with, but had no
    choice, got into a difficult situation in the water, would you like to
    die because you couldnt swim in that situation?
    I like elitist and like being elitist . I dont like uniformed ignorant people who are being elitist without the elite to back it up. Those people can die because they were A) too stupid to refuse to get in B) the children of stupid parents and C) A perminant lesson to the parents on how they are failures. Effective teaching.

The Beach personally, i think beaches are GREAT when they are less crowded and overcast
    Beaches here are great and its generally sunny and not crowded.
    if people arent there, the beaches mustnt be that good, or
    people would be flocking there.
    besides, whats crowded for you? i believe our opinions of crowds differ. I had to do a survey of beach use for uni. They arent crowded. New Brighton beach goes for over 20km so there is lots of space. Then there is Sumner beach which is smaller and more crowded and then there are the beaches to the north like woodend which is nice and empty, the ones over by littleton. We have alot of beaches so its not a problem.

Ice cream on a hot summer day cant be beat. Also other stuff like
    smoothies.
    ice creams MELT in the sun. in winter, ice creams
    only melt if your SUPER SLOW. If your too slow to eat an Ice Cream before it melts in summer you are stupid and dont really want it or deserve it.

Cocktails. same applies
    Walking around town in summer at night is great. In winter you need a
    coat, do you know how much effort and paranoia is needed to keep that
    coat? coz its too hot inside for it and too cold outside not to have
    it.
    well, if your so paranoid, take a few chill pills! coats
    are NOT the biggest worry you should have, honestly. One day you will get a life and leave the house and realise that this is a big worry.

in conclusion, winter pwns but summer is better
    McBowden
    McBowden
    Oh So Famous

Female
    Gemini Rooster

Post by McBowden Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:26 am

ok. this is my final argument. im going home in 15 minutes =D
    Rolling Eyes no. WINTER is win. WINter. Winter does win, its my second favourite. But summer is hotter. yes. too hot.

The sun is up till late, so you can do more with your day. doing stuff as nothing to do with the WEATHER.
    Yes it does. You obviously dont go outside much. You can get tan. You
    can play sports. You can play games in the sun. The grass doesnt have
    dew on it. You can go outside. The sun is strong.

you can play sports all year round. they are called WINTER sports, you know. You cant do water sports in winter or you die. INDOOR POOLS come in handy, dont they?

Gardens grow in winter too. often they flourish better due to the extra moisture. Are you retarded or just ignorant? Have you ever tried to grow a garden? They need certain soil temperature to germinate (absent in winter) they need sunlight to photosynthesize (you know them 8 hour mid winter days? not so good for plants) Water comes in spring. Spring rains fill the reservoirs and and aquifers so you can water during summer and get lots of growth. SUMMER FRUIT...only ripens in summer. Have you ever mowed the grass in winter...no because it stops growing . actually yea i have. it was really fun. a nice cool breeze as i drove the lawn mower round, dew made it an interesting challenge

[strike]Its warm = less clothing = less consumption = good for planet no. MORE consumption. the amount of sunblock people use instead is much higher, im sure.
    Not nearly as bad as the oil that needs to be extracted for synthetic
    clothing or the glorious summer sun needed to make cotton.
    but
    clothes are RE-USEABLE. you cant re-use SUNBLOCK, can you? other items
    of clothing, often including sun hats, sunglasses and swimwear such as
    bikinis are also produced just for summer, and these often get used
    only a few times.
    Umm no i wear my summer clothes in summer all summer and its the same stuff from years past. Get over sun block, there are natural alternatives. Winter clothing is just as likely to be changed by the people who change thier summer clothing and there is more of it.
    in my experiences and from what ive seen, winter clothing is more useful and well-used than summer clothing

No need to heat = better for the environment (much less housing has cooling than heating here) many people have air con and fans. in winter, all you need is a blanket or more clothes.
    People warm their house. Warming takes energy, its bad for your health
    to have a house below 18 degrees. So burn the wood and coal..kill the
    planet.
    burning wood and coal, producing CO2 is only bad if you
    dont make yourself carbon neutral by planting more trees to take in the
    CO2 and replace it with oxygen, which is then good for us. But you can grow your trees in winter so youre screwed there...infact they grow best in summer...so summer is better because the trees are growing and absobing more CO2 oh and remeber them decidious trees? yeah they dont work in winter.
    they need a nap. thats why im just suggesting having LIMITED summer. not a whole entire season.

Sun snow. SNOWBALL FIGHT! win win win Does it even snow where you live? no.BUT, the rimutakas often snow. as does the place where my cousins live. It snows where i live. Its ok but sun is more useful. Snowjust makes you cold and wet. only if your retarded enough not to buy a decent snow jacket.

Foliage not ALL trees shed their laves in winter.
    You have never been to chch have you?
    i went there this time
    last year actually. FUCK it was HOT. where i am, we have good trees
    that dont shed leaves. Chch is ugly in the winter and its cold as fuck. Chch is lovely in the summer. Warm. Beaches. WIN.
    well maybe its just chch thats the problem?

Those
    who cant swim and go swimming deserve to die. Those who can swim and do
    it in stupid places also deserve to die. This is a good Way of keeping
    the genepool strong.
    besides,
    if, by chance, you were put into a situation (such as how you dont like
    going on a boat) where you didnt feel comfortable with, but had no
    choice, got into a difficult situation in the water, would you like to
    die because you couldnt swim in that situation?
    I like elitist and like being elitist . I dont like uniformed ignorant people who are being elitist without the elite to back it up. Those people can die because they were A) too stupid to refuse to get in B) the children of stupid parents and C) A perminant lesson to the parents on how they are failures. Effective teaching.
    so would you learn a lesson by dying?

Beaches here are great and its generally sunny and not crowded.
    if people arent there, the beaches mustnt be that good, or
    people would be flocking there.
    besides, whats crowded for you? i believe our opinions of crowds differ. I had to do a survey of beach use for uni. They arent crowded. New Brighton beach goes for over 20km so there is lots of space. Then there is Sumner beach which is smaller and more crowded and then there are the beaches to the north like woodend which is nice and empty, the ones over by littleton. We have alot of beaches so its not a problem.
    to me, if i can see 4 or more families, its crowded. yea. i come from the country/a small town away from beaches. some beaches have quiet spots, agreed, which are nice. i never get the chance to hang at beaches near chch, only north island ones, which get rather full.

Ice cream on a hot summer day cant be beat. Also other stuff like
    smoothies.
    ice creams MELT in the sun. in winter, ice creams
    only melt if your SUPER SLOW. If you eat your ice cream before it starts to melt in summer you are a hungus.

Cocktails. same applies

Walking around town in summer at night is great. In winter you need a
    coat, do you know how much effort and paranoia is needed to keep that
    coat? coz its too hot inside for it and too cold outside not to have
    it.
    well, if your so paranoid, take a few chill pills! coats
    are NOT the biggest worry you should have, honestly. One day you will get a life and leave the house and realise that this is a big worry.
    haha. i have a life. just a very small one. very small lifes dont need big jackets

in conclusion, winter pwns but summer is third on my list.
    my final order is WINter, spring, summer, autumn.
    McBowden
    McBowden
    Oh So Famous

Female
    Gemini Rooster

Post by McBowden Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:28 am

GOING HOME. Very Happy

laterz.
    have fun burning and dying of melenoma, wont you?
    Very Happy
    Black And Purple Cloud
    Black And Purple Cloud
    Never Coming Home

Male
    Sagittarius Snake

Post by Black And Purple Cloud Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:30 am

I plan on getting cancer and liking it.
    McBowden
    McBowden
    Oh So Famous

Female
    Gemini Rooster

Post by McBowden Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:31 am

**Stuff i forgot, but just remembered

speaking of melenoma, my doctor put me on some medications that basically helped save my life.

one of the side effects, if you will, is prone to burning.
    one of the side effects of my condition is cancer.

so. sun = not so win

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content