Shotgun Sinners

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shotgun Sinners

A New Era Is Coming...

+5
Plug In Baby
Make Believe.
Slow Motion Suicide
Black And Purple Cloud
Slaughtermatic Sounds
9 posters

Twilight series

Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Capricorn Snake
    Number of posts : 5458
    Registration date : 2008-07-06

Twilight series - Page 6 Empty Re: Twilight series

Post by Slaughtermatic Sounds Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:23 pm

rofl.
    I know it's mean to laugh... but hehehehe.
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Capricorn Snake

Post by Slaughtermatic Sounds Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:20 am

A Delux edition of the soundtrack is coming out.
    I'm pretty sure the only difference is the "Delux" one has the Decode video.
    Plug In Baby
    Plug In Baby
    Bad Motherfucker

Female
    Taurus Rooster
    Number of posts : 2844
    Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by Plug In Baby Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:44 am

hayley williams looks really ugly in that video...
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Libra Horse
    Number of posts : 3817

Post by Slow Motion Suicide Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:46 am

she annoys the fuck out of me in the interview with rpattz.
    rachel do you know if anything comes with the twilight dvd if you preorder it from whitcolls.?
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Capricorn Snake

Post by Slaughtermatic Sounds Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:45 am

I dunno. I might go to Riccarton tomorrow and ask them though.
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Libra Horse

Post by Slow Motion Suicide Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:02 am

ok and let me know please?
    apparently the directors notebook comes out tomorrow!
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Libra Horse

Post by Slow Motion Suicide Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:34 am

Plug In Baby
    Plug In Baby
    Bad Motherfucker

Female
    Taurus Rooster

Post by Plug In Baby Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:58 am

May 2009 wrote:She's one of the Volutri leadery people.

=O
    is she the one that can cause pain by looking at people except Bella?
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Capricorn Snake

Post by Slaughtermatic Sounds Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:20 am

Yessum.
    Plug In Baby
    Plug In Baby
    Bad Motherfucker

Female
    Taurus Rooster

Post by Plug In Baby Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:58 pm

I think thats pretty good.
    She does look like how i imagined Jane.
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Libra Horse

Post by Slow Motion Suicide Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:03 pm

yeh i reckon she'll be pretty good as jane... better than some of the other people i had heard they were considering
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Libra Horse

Post by Slow Motion Suicide Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:41 am

i got the directors notebook today!!! stoked!!!
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Libra Horse

Post by Slow Motion Suicide Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:15 am

Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Capricorn Snake

Post by Slaughtermatic Sounds Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:55 pm

IT'S BACK!!!
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Libra Horse

Post by Slow Motion Suicide Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:47 pm

i want it so0o0o0o0o0o bad!!!
    and i get 20% of my next purchase at hot topic so im REALLY tempted...
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Libra Horse

Post by Slow Motion Suicide Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:30 pm

After months of hype and screaming fangirls and barrels of newspaper ink dumped on Robert Pattinson and “Twilight,” there was bound to be some backlash.

But who’d have thought that the funniest voice in that critical chorus would be … RobPat himself.

There he is with director Catherine Hardwicke and co-star Kristen Stewart in the audio commentary on the new “Twilight” DVD, dissing himself and tossing in silly bits of new dialogue for his vampire hottie character, Edward Cullen.

•During the school cafeteria scene where an iconic apple bounces off Edward’s feet and into his hands: “Wow, he’s a superhuman moron. … He wears lipstick, has a little bouffant and does little circus acts.”

•A make-out scene with his human girlfriend, Bella (Stewart): “I’ve got one of those butt chins” — explaining his usual stubble and beards off camera. During other pivotal scenes Pattinson pipes in to point out his “scraggly sideburns,” “effeminate hands,” “sculpted eyebrows” and a clueless “where am I?” gaze.

•In the forest, when Edward is warning Bella to stay away:

Edward: “Do you know what vampires eat?”

Pattinson (in a high, nasal voice): “Cheeseburgers!”

•During the romantic prom dance in the gazebo, when Edward leans in toward Bella’s outstretched neck:

Hardwicke: “Oh … that’s hot.”

Stewart: “That was really difficult on my neck.”

Pattinson: “I look like an anime character.”

Now there’s an idea.

Aside from the movie itself and the commentary, this two-disc set is loaded with extended and deleted scenes (some cut for good reason, others — the meadow! — making you want more), music videos from the likes of Paramore and Muse and a seven-part making-of documentary with a full coven of cast and crew interviewed before, during and after filming.

The documentary doesn’t offer much new info for hard-core fans (nor for those who already slavishly researched “Twilight” for purely journalistic reasons and not out of some odd obsession, I swear).

Author Stephenie Meyer kicks it off relating her startling dream that led to the novel. Hardwicke & Co. talk about the challenges of filming outdoors in the Pacific Northwest: the bitter cold, the rain, the unwanted sunshine (bad for a vampire movie).

We see how the vampire cast can’t really jump 50 feet high, how they’re all hooked to wires. The effects crew shows how the sparkle was added to Edward’s skin (sorry, it still doesn’t work for me).

But it is entertaining to meet the mannequin with detachable head and arms that stands in for an evil vampire (you know who). And it took 13 takes to get that apple to bounce just right in the cafeteria (it’s attached to a fishing line). Not to mention the take after take after take of an errant volleyball bouncing off the head of Bella’s annoying suitor Mike (Michael Welch). (We also learn that Kristen Stewart can play ball well, unlike klutzy Bella.)

Hardwicke notes her subtle touches. A stuffed owl that happened to perch behind Edward in science class makes it seem he has sprouted angel wings. A painting of a wolf in Bella’s house foreshadows the next movie, “New Moon.”

Stick with the documentary all the Way to the end to find this little message: “If you actually watched all the credits you should be treated for OCD … Obsessive Cullen Disorder.” (Hey, just doing my job.)

It’s ironic that Hardwicke mentions “New Moon” to an audience that now knows she won’t be directing the sequel. A disagreement with the studio forced her to walk away from the franchise that so far has grossed $191 million in the U.S. and $350 million worldwide — not counting the DVD sales.
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Capricorn Snake

Post by Slaughtermatic Sounds Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:34 pm

"In the forest, when Edward is warning Bella to stay away:

Edward: “Do you know what vampires eat?”

Pattinson (in a high, nasal voice): “Cheeseburgers!”

LMOAROFLCOPTER!
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Libra Horse

Post by Slow Motion Suicide Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:01 pm

i have such an issue trying to not laugh when i read that.. and im in class so if i do crack up everyone is like wtf
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Libra Horse

Post by Slow Motion Suicide Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:03 pm

hehe im having my own country being made... i think it may be called Rpattz haha
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Capricorn Snake

Post by Slaughtermatic Sounds Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:48 am

Nah, I thought I was over the "cheeseburgers" thing.
    I'm not.
    Twilight series - Page 6 239320
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Libra Horse

Post by Slow Motion Suicide Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:44 am

gahhh i have more rpattz photos to post but photobucket is down coz of maintenance grr disgust
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Capricorn Snake

Post by Slaughtermatic Sounds Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:43 am

Slow Motion Suicide
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Libra Horse

Post by Slow Motion Suicide Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:42 am

i brought that last tuesday
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Slow Motion Suicide
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Libra Horse

Post by Slow Motion Suicide Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:42 am

Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Catherine Hardwicke effectively resurrected the dead on a few scenes from Twilight. A couple of weeks ago, I made mention that there were at least two scenes in Twilight that bit the dust (see here). The first, for me, was the scene where Edward and Bella are splitting up to escape from James. When Edward is saying goodbye to Bella and she says "If anything happens I swear to God," I thought that it was a little underplayed. As for the hospital scene, I was quite underwhelmed with the stuttering lines after Edward tells Bella she should go to Renee (her mother)'s to be safe.

Listening to the DVD commentators' responses to these scenes, and it was Kristen Stewart's responses that got my attention.

On the former, Kristen explains that it was done in one take and that they were rushed with only ten minutes to accomplish what she understood to be an important part of the film. In addition, she said she was afraid it would be ridiculous. What she didn't say was that it did not turn out the Way she'd hoped, but the fact that there were difficulties in production was comforting.

As for the hospital scene, Kristen stated that she was completely unhappy with the lines and her having to stutter. Catherine Hardwicke also mentioned that there was a bit of on-set "drama" that day. "How could anybody take me seriously with like prongs stuck up my nose," said Kristen.

An additional scene that had many fans up in arms was the "bite" scene. When Bella is lying on the floor writhing in agony and while Edward is "making it go away" for her, Kristen's eyes were crossing, and a lot of people found this scene to be unsatisfying. Well, folks, Kristen's commentary might very well assuage your upset as well. She says "Oh my god, this is painful. I can't take it." Meanwhile, Catherine harps on and again about how beautiful she thought Kristen's performance was, to which Kristen responded that "she's just trying to make me feel better."

There were other portions and little quotes from the three that were quite entertaining and interesting to know as well. Here are some highlights:

* Apparently the first deer was a "famous deer" that "passed away before [they] started shooting," so the scene was shot with "like three deers from like a deer orphanage." "Deers really don't like being filmed," explains Robert.
    * "I was disappointed at the end of the scene that I didn't get to like talk to the cactus anymore," said Kristen of the small plant she held in her hand as a remnant of Phoenix.
    * In the scene in the cafeteria when Edward throws down the food angrily while Bella looks at him, Rob says he was "talking about how much [he doesn't] like cookies." "I was like, listen guys, have you read the book? We're not supposed to be eating," said Rob of the cafeteria scene. "And Kellan's like munching on a Rice Krispie," says Kristen.
    * The apple dropping scene was shot a bunch of times. "You gotta get it right on the instep," Rob jokes, poking fun at himself. "So he wears lipstick, has a little bouffant and does his little hackeysack," says Rob of Catherine's suggestions to beef up the scene. "Wow, he's a superpowered moron," Rob says, explaining how others must've viewed Edward.
    * Apparently a half-naked Native American threw himself at Nikki Reed to which the production people replied "we have dudes with guns," according to Rob. During the filming of the beach scene, the production cast said the weather conditions were so bad they were inhuman.
    * Rob's favorite line in the whole movie is when Bella says "that's disgusting" in the dress shop scene after the hagglers say their piece behind the window. It was "so gross" to Kristen when the guy flicked the window.
    * Robert Pattinson thought Anna was sexy when she kept "cracking up" in the dinner scene.
    * "I cry basically when I have any heightened emotion," Kristen said, to which Rob replied, "I hate people crying around me. I'm not friends with them anymore."
    * "I'm one of those people that can just fit into really small boxes. I love that," Rob says.
    * "I have such effeminate hands. I could never be strong," says Rob in the "lion lamb" scene. "You're hands are awesome babe," says Catherine. "They're flappers," says Rob.
    * "I never noticed I had a scar on my head until this scene," says Rob of the lion and lamb scene.
    * "Yep, the perfect boyfriend," says Catherine in response to Edward's standing in front of the Volvo scene. "Yep," replies Rob simply.
    * "Thats my problem, I don't deliver," said Rob. "So we've heard," said Catherine. Kristen gives a small chuckle.
    * The Cullen House was built by "one of the big Nike executives" who'd "just built the house like nine months before that." They weren't allowed to touch the dining room table, so they used their own furniture. The Carlisle cross was in the film on the stairway.
    * Rosalie wore the gloves in the glass-breaking scene because the first take, Nikki cut her finger and Catherine instructed her to use the gloves so they wouldn't have to see her bloody finger.
    * Kristen's favorite part of the movie was when Esme tells Rosalie to "clean this up. Now."
    * Rob was the one to pick the "spidermonkey" line.
    * During the scene where Bella and Edward are atop the tree and the camera goes over, the stunt doubles nearly got blown off by the helicopter. The stunt doubles climbed up the huge tree with no wires.
    * "I never understood people who like to throw balls around," said Rob.
    * "It's a little bit saucy" Rob said about Mike's booty dance in the diner window.
    * "Who am I to thwart somebody's creative impulse?" said Catherine about Mike's idea to do the booty scene.
    * "I have a really flat head, so it's very difficult to get the right angle," said Rob about the kissing scene. "Sometimes I feel like my heads being turned like inside out." "It's very Ren and Stimpy."
    * Rob thinks he has a butt-chin.
    * The Way the R lines up on the two beer cans in the "I have a date with Edward Cullen" scene was unintentional.
    * Ashley learned how to pitch. Rob learned how to run. Nikki had to learn to bat left handed. Jackson already knew how to play.
    * Catherine's favorite line was "my monkey man" line by Rosalie.
    * Kellan got to do his own stunts for the tree leap in the baseball scene.
    * "Looking scary with a baseball outfit and a little bouffant, it just does not work, especially with sculpted eyebrows." said Rob. "I am really scary in reality, most of the time."
    * They got rid of the book's vampire "growl" because it was too difficult to decide upon.
    * "It was like the band was gonna break up," Catherine said about the ending of filming.
    * The hotel in Phoenix (the outside shot) is from the hotel Rob was staying at.The ballet studio was in a picture on the wall, and the TV playing the last scene was intentional to make it show how "loopy" Bella was.

All in all, I found it very refreshing to hear Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Catherine Hardwicke not only poke fun at themselves and the film, but to identify and address some of the weaknesses of Twilight. With an increased awareness of the fan-expecations, a higher budget, and more film-time, surely Rob and Kristen will be able to pull off New Moon.
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Slaughtermatic Sounds
    Shotgun Sinner

Female
    Capricorn Snake

Post by Slaughtermatic Sounds Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:25 pm

Whitcoulls have that directors handbook. I had a look at it today, I was impressed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content